Thursday, October 26, 2006

A day


So today I finally install my hammock on my porch. No internet aviable so I spent my time with cleaning house. Nothing interesting - life is going on.
Yesterday Juan showed up, and offered me 700$ for room for his sister. I took it. I need to throw away czeck guy. I already did actually. Two week notice… but he was such a speculant that he just skipped paying deposit - like nothing happen. He is nearly same blood as me, but in that kind of case I don’t have a mercy with people. If he will pay deposit I wouldn’t do it, but I am going to do it because of that - rather Mexican woman with a kid than Czeck speculant with attitude.

He didn’t want to help himself, why should I?

Looking forward for “Departed” movie, hopefully I will make it to cinema tonight.
Miss Intercontinental 2006 - Katarina Manova from Slovakia, finaly someone made it. Two weeks ago - Miss Universe - from Czeck republic, what a “double” for our chicks:))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home